April 30, 2020
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, online sales are possible every day.
The current health situation has forced us to restrict our activity in order to protect our warehouse teams, so we have decided to temporarily suspend the sale of samples until further notice.
Due to a massive influx of orders, many products are currently out of stock. Our logistics team is currently working on restocking our supply. We advise you to check the site regularly to see if your selected products are available again. You can also follow our social networks to have access to the latest news.
The delivery times are as follows:
- 5 to 8 business days for standard shipping
- 3 to 5 business days for express delivery
We will do our utmost to ensure these delivery times are met, but given the unprecedented situation, we cannot rule out possible delays.
No. Delivery charges will not change:
- £6.95 for standard delivery (free for orders over £50.00)
- £9.95 for express delivery
Yes, our delivery partners have arranged for contactless delivery. Therefore, our delivery partners will keep a minimum distance of one meter from you and leave the package in front of your door. If required, the deliveryman will take a photo which will serve as proof of delivery.
The health and safety of all remains a priority.
*Our administrative and customer service teams are working from home.
* Order preparation cannot be done remotely. We have therefore reduced the number of staff to limit contact as much as possible while maintaining a rotation that will allow us to ensure the shipment of your orders. In our warehouses, we follow all the sanitary measures set by the French government.
* At the time of delivery, our partners ensure a contactless delivery.
Yes, the deadline for returns will be extended in order to address the current situation.
Your store's promise